Sunday, September 22, 2013

2 Websites I Use Frequently

1.) http://tumblr.com

I have been using tumblr for about a year and I love everything about it. I think it is effective because it makes it possible to see photography from different perspectives and allows you to share your photography with other people.  The have a clean design that is very simple and easy to use.  The interface runs smoothly and the color of the site is cool and relaxing. I visit several times daily due to the wide variety of different photos to see and the people to talk to.  Gaining followers is fun because you get the chance to interact with others and create friendships.  If anything could be improved, I would say adding a chat bar similar to Facebook.  It would make instant communicating a lot easier and more accessible.

2.) http://youtube.com

Youtube is effective because I can watch so many different videos ranging from informational to pure comedy.   Personally, I hate the design of Youtube and the constant updates and changes they make are unnecessary.  It can be confusing to navigate and if you are a new user, creating an account is difficult.  However, what makes me come back is the content it provides.  I can deal with its bad design and difficult interface as long as I am able to view the videos I want to see.  The subscription box could be greatly improved because it often becomes cluttered and is very annoying to have to click two or three different links just to see new videos in your sub box.  But overall, I love Youtube and the content it provides.

1 comment:

  1. I accuse the ongoing far reaching utilization of Photoshop to make logos therefore. Certainly, somebody can utilize a wide range of perfect channels incorporated with Photoshop to make a pretty structure, yet what happens when you need to put it on a board? Chances are, it was not made huge enough to print effectively on an enormous surface, and you will either need to pay another person to reproduce it or disregard that publicizing opportunity.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete