Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Business and Target Market

I do not own it yet, but I would like to start my own personal training business because I love fitness and I enjoy helping people reach their goals and full potential.

My target market is people who are not in shape, or people who would like to further improve their body and physical capabilities.

The problems I help fix are :
1.) Weight loss
2.) Easy and affordable meal plans that anybody will enjoy

Everyone knows that life gets hard; between school, work, kids, family, etc. your fitness is hard to focus on.  I want to help everyone get a jump start back into shape and allow people to enjoy and reap the benefits of being physically fit and live longer healthier lives.  Even if you are in great shape, I can create challenging workout plans from high intensity short workouts to long sessions training the nervous system and gaining strength, I can do it all.  My goal is to help as many people as I can become healthier, stronger, and more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment