Thursday, October 17, 2013

Get Visual

Out of these four social media platforms, I think three out of the four visual networks would be beneficial for my business.  First and foremost, YouTube would have a great impact because I would be able to post workout clips of training sessions.  I could use it to show the effectiveness of a workout and people would be able to get to know me as a person before hiring me as a trainer.  I have seen many successful trainers start or use YouTube to promote their business and give tips and tricks.  Tumblr would also be beneficial because I already have many people asking about my workout plan on Tumblr.  The option of reblogging posts allows several people able to view what you are posting and attract potential customers.  Lastly, Instagram would be effective because you are able to post short videos and pictures.  This way people could be drawn in by the short intensity clips and success stories shown on my Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment