Sunday, December 15, 2013

Final Blog Post

Overall, I think this semester has been a great learning experience for business moves in the near future.  Even though my business was not real, I have learned many useful social media sites and tactics to use when I plan on starting a business.  I loved this class because it let me have my own freedom.  I had all week to do my assignments when I had time and I had the freedom to write what I actually felt rather than a strict right or wrong answer.  I feel like this helped me learn a lot more because I was open to interpretation and did not fear getting the 'wrong' answer.  Lastly, I am glad I took part in this class this semester because business and technology are my passion and I was able to participate and effectively learn and pursue these topics in a school setting.  Thank you for teaching me and taking the time to read my thoughts and feelings.  Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Like you, I learned a lot in this class and now have ideas about how to promote my business when we are finally able to start it. It was valuable to find out tht there are more social media platforms out there than the ones we hear about all the time, and some of them fit out businesses better than others. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I'm glad you enjoyed the flexibility. Good luck when/if you get your business going!

    ReplyDelete