Monday, December 2, 2013

Google Analytics

I think one of the best tools provided by Google Analytics for my blog is the feature that shows the amount of new visitors each day.  This way, I can gauge if my business is growing steadily or not.  If the numbers stay the same or start to drop, I know that I need to make some changes in order to please the viewers.  Another useful tool is the time spent on each page of my website.  This will allow me to see what customers prefer to see and what to steer away from. If the viewers stay on some pages longer than others, I will know what is more appealing and I can add similar features. Lastly, I think the social overview is extremely useful because it can show me what form of social media is the most successful for me.  If I figure out that my Instagram followers are more active and engaged than my Twitter followers, I can make adjustments and hopefully communicate better with my Twitter followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment