Sunday, December 8, 2013

Variables

For Always Fit Personal Training, I think I would Facebook would best suit my business style.  Even from day one, Facebook has been my top choice and it remained the same.  Instagram and Twitter would have to be my other top choices to the simplicity and user usage on both platforms.  On Facebook, I think the strategy of queueing posts would be great for me since I don't spend much time on Facebook.  I also think the ads would be a great way to promote business growth.  For Instagram and Twitter, I think hashtags are the best way to interact with my customers.  I think having contests for the biggest improvements each month for six months would be a great way to keep my users active.  I could use a hashtag like #alwaysfitprogress so I could keep track of the posts people put up.  Since I don't use social media such as Facebook or Twitter too much, I wouldn't spend that much time per week on the platforms.  Maybe for Facebook, an hour a week, queuing statuses for the month.  On Instagram and Twitter, I would only spend maybe two hours together.  For instagram, I could post 2-3 pictures per week and Twitter, I could tweet for 15-20 minutes a few days a week as well.

Next month of usage:

Facebook - Every monday, I could queue 5 posts for each weekday & Saturday.  The posts would include coupons, advertisements and updates.

Instagram- Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday I would post pictures.  The pictures would be of potential meals, exercise tips, and customer progression.  And of course, Sunday would be selfie sunday :-)

Twitter- Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday I would get on Twitter and reply to people's questions most importantly.  I would post about upcoming training sessions and coupon deals.  I would also promote my other social media platforms so I could grow on each different site.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your schedule on social media posting. I have a weekly schedule also.... and the first day appointment to complete the work has been compromised. Oh, life interferes with the greatest plans.

    ReplyDelete