Monday, December 2, 2013

Coupon Deal

I think a coupon that gives customers discounts on their first couple workout sessions would be the most beneficial coupon for my business.  For example, if my coupon offered 50% off regular priced sessions for the first 3 training sessions, the customer would be much more inclined to try it out.  I think that once I get the chance to work with someone and workout with them, they will become accustomed and comfortable with me and much more likely to continue.  A coupon is the perfect way to gather in a new customer base and hopefully grow and expand my business.

1 comment:

  1. While high percentage offers are effective ways of pulling in people, you want to be careful about doing it too often. If you do high percentage offers you need your regular prices to be advertised up front as well so customers who may want to use your service repeatedly don't suffer from sticker shock afterward. I find it better to offer a specific monetary discount (i.e. $20.00 off) instead of the percentage. It's easier for me and easier for the client. it also doesn't suffer from the aforementioned sticker shock problem.

    ReplyDelete